Wallaceburg Minor Baseball has made the difficult decision to continue to suspend the 2020 season based on the current restrictions set out by Baseball Ontario and the province of Ontario. Wallaceburg Minor Baseball will continue to monitor the situation. Should the restrictions be eased the executive will review the season and develop a model to get on the diamonds safely.
Delaying the season was not an easy decision to come by, however in consideration of the health and safety, of our players, coaches and umpires it was the best to decision to make. All levels from instructional to bantam will be delayed.
Wallaceburg Minor Baseball will offer the opportunity for parents to transfer their fees to the 2021 season. By not requesting a refund you have secured the 2020 rate for next season. If you request a refund you must return all lottery the tickets without any sold tickets in the booklet.
Due to Covid-19 and the current situation the draw has been moved to July 1, 2021.